Friday 11 March 2011

END of march test! hooray! =)

Last day of exam had ended..
But end very unhappy lo....=(
Pn lee give us a big surprise..LOL! =="
Hard like hell lo...deng....><
I can't complete any one of the question!
The worst nightmare in my exam week! argh! =(
If that's chemistry or physic,
I still able to crap..
But this one make me very very speechless..=="
Another subject may consider still ok.
Cause the topic is talk about "materialistic".
I think lot of people also got lot of comment about it, right?
Be honest,I also one of the materialistic person..LOL!
But the essay still have to act as disagree. cause materialistic never bring any benefit to people but just only money.
This exam,
make me very tired LOL.
It had ended.
And is the time to prepare for another exam!
Work hard and work hard!

All my friend,
let your engine cold down for a while,
and start it back!
We gonna fight till the end..:D
But,
don't fight till make yourself sick la..
When saw my friend so suffer for exam bring me a sad feeling.
I wish all my friend are good in health lo.
Take care! *_*

p's : actually I should got lot of crap, but "something" force me not to write it out. =)

No comments: