Friday 11 March 2011

make-up

I'm totally not expert at all for this!
I can make a panda eyes..
Mean I can't draw a pretty eye liner la..adui~=(
I had do this for few years..
And sometime when I free,
I will play my fake eye lash!
I still remember what is the reason cause me do so..hahaa!
Is not because I 爱美~
is because my ex request me to do so.

I still remember what he say before : why can't you learn to make up yourself?
erhem......That moment,
I feel so funny..
Why I have to do so?
Is it I look very "FUNNY"?
So I need to do so..?
But afterward,
the day we break up,
I wish to make up,
and leave a better impression for him.
At last,
due to my cacat skill,
I did't do so.
In the process of learning,
I do many stupid thing. and hurt my eyes somemore.
I can't master up anything by myself.
But I hate his request for that.
Is it I ugly till that level,
and need to do so..?
On the other hand,
you never know how to respect me.
That time I really thought natural beauty will be my side forever.
and some more make-up is not something easy like eat !
Oh yea...one more thing request from him before..
DIET!
I had tried to did't take any food per day.
My brother say me crazy..*but, yes I am..LOL! *
But I'm totally suffer then..
I thought if I change myself,
then I no need break up.
I can sacrifice myself for my love? =="
That's the most stupid thing in life forever!
If I meet a guy like that again,
I will kick him into a sea and don't let me meet him again! @:@

Anyway,
return to my topic.
Few years after,
I'm back.
I can be natural or also make-up.
Simple make-up is easy for me,
but you will realise the big different between it.


*Don't ask me why before that I look so fair, but now.......*


*The starting of learning make-up - paste the fake eyes lash.*


*Another day - draw eye liner. and that time my hair had cut become half short half long.LOL *


*After one month, I had decide to cut my hair become short due to my失恋.. Don't be surprise, I use A long time to capture down this pic. Cause I totally look weird at that time! >< Just focus on my eyes..:D *


*start to being shock?LOL. this is the starting of learn to draw outer liner*


*Did't make-up is better LOL.*


*at mid-night punya ghost look.*


*ignore right hand-side d..ahahaah! and left hand-side is me lo..pretty leh..:D *


*this one is when go back penang wedding dinner d.*



*first time I see myself draw till like this.!almost cannot recognize myself..>< but actually is still ok what..ahahaa! abit scary jek~still that cute LOL. :D *

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



*become normal back..ahahahaa!!!*

The rest is with my turtle...
Just want to show off to someone that, how big is my turtle...and how big you gonna give me..:D
Anyhow,
This big big turtle is gave by my da sou few years ago..^^




END.

No comments: