Wednesday 2 March 2011

02 March 2011- white shoes, duty, senior(s),exam

Last night slept on 2am...><
Now really can feel the power of COFFEE!
Of cause I will feel sleepy,
but at least I still can tahan till that time..=)

Just have one more coffee,
tonight gonna read chemistry till very late i THINK...^^
Exam time table already out..
Is the time to fight...T.T
Cause I want a quality better sweet..:D

---------------------------------
Yesterday wear a white shoes to school...
White shoes is very common for a secondary school student actually...
But for a prefect or a form 6 student,
that's ain't normal..lolx...><
Early in the morning already asked by many student...T.T
and that dumb dumb shaun still want to laugh ....=(
I know it is very obvious,
and I'm not purposely wear it to get more attraction la adui...><
Cause the day before my shoes wet already...
If I wear the WET SHOES yesterday,
then it will be very smelly already...
Just like last time in camp terpaksa wear the wet sport shoes!
and of cause I can smell it...:D
But I have no choice...
Those activity have to wear sport shoes but not slipper.

But now I feel very happy when duty on recess time...
cause I have a good member(s) !
Yala..I know I like to talk crap and kidding...
So I think they will not take me as leader but friend..^^
and somemore I got a BEST ASSISTANT in the world ! :D
So I got less work to do on recess...:D
And yesterday syazwan and azfar point out my shoes was white colour d...=="
As a conclusion,
I make my job easier by making friend with them..
And due to I understand the "late" that everyone also will make,
so I decide not to write "late" anymore....
I just want you guys have a good KERJASAMA with me,
done all the work with PERFECT!
We are the best prefect..:D

Today 1pm I still got duty....><
Usually I'm alone duty at there...
But today TIMBALAN KETUA PENGAWAS LELAKI come to help me...
So shock...=="
He is so hardworking..lolx~hahaha!
So paiseh when he is there...
I already get used on work alone...
When he wear the blazer,
I never expect he will stand at there and duty with me lo...
Anyway,
thanks for helping..hahaha!
But that sei tou nam...
Everytime also cari pasal one...=="

---------------------------------------
Today those GREAT SENIOR come back school,
and give us some talk..ahahaa....
Got 3 seniors come back...
kar hoo, wei hong and yik wah...

I know you guys worry if they are no question to ask,
then will be very awkward..ahahaa!
But teacher is there,
look like very serious all the time then..
We cannot ask some SPECIAL question..:D

I told both of you already,
if I sit very behind,
never expect I will say anything or ask anything...
Aw kar hoo....
When I become your neighbour already..?
Are you going to move near my house area..?
The very "sankala" place...:D
Btw,You make me paiseh...argh....><
I so innocent...
Why treat me like this..T.T
ahahaha....happy to see you guys again..hahaha!
And thanks for that RICH people send me back..:D
I will get a good result,
to claim a better sweet! :D

---------------------------------
Woohoo....
8 of march start exam...
Four days gonna kill me !!:D
But this week I try to end all the revision...
I don't want a stressful life la...T.T

p's : I just get my pocket money..buahahas..xD
p's : I dislike people take me as transparent lo....***
p's : Chemistry teacher ask me couple with my chemistry...what the.......=="

END.

No comments: