Saturday 8 January 2011

08/01/2011- update? lolx~ for a whole week thing...=)

Ok...This is a request from IVAN CHOW...
ask me to update...
But after this post,
I wish I can ignore my blog..
so you also may ignore my blog...

Just like what I say,
this time start school,
I don't really feel much different...

I'm much more busy than last year...wtf...><
Or maybe cause of just start school, I still can't get used on it only? @@
Ok la~ The thing I most lack is SLEEPING HOURS...
Nowadays if you ask me mostly after school is do what,
I will answer you : either sleep either do homework...zzz...
network is getting less and less in my current life..=(


Hey..go listen again la~huiyo~
My video clip la!!!=(
click here.



Simplify whole week d thing la....=(



3rd of jan.



1st start school...
became a LEADER of a group for prefect..
Liyen became my assistant then...


After school heavy rain..
kena shoot by driver..(did't bring umbrella or use umbrella..)
cause don't know take care self...=(


Decided to ask FISH change my facebook password...
To avoid me keep on addict...><
But he did't change for it for that day..


And that night argue with my dad...
I had cried..
Is a very sad d night...
He hurt me badly...><
By the way,
I just have to prove to him then...=)
Thanks for ivan's tissue...xD
and thanks for daniel's words....
EXACTLY,
daniel usually is very annoying...
but that night NOPE...
really thanks ! =)


4th of Jan


2nd day to school..
start to feel frustrated...x.x
At class,
something happen again....
hmmm...
I still thinking that,
is I over sensitive or you is that kind of person?
I trying to being quiet,
don't want join in or disturb you....
I wish I did't make a wrong decision...=(


Start to change my impression toward my current driver...
He is quite kind actually....
*know it from his way of spoke*
I feel lucky cause he is my driver then..hahhaha!!
Yea...after I graduate,
sure have to spend him abalon or what also can!
That day he gave me a MINNIE MOUSE KEY CHAIN bring back from HONG KONG d~xD


That night after tuition,
cause of mum came late,
teacher accompany me to wait..
Feel TOUCHED for that night! T.T


5th of Jan


Maths test was suck...
I kena trap again!damn shit..><


That day d most memorable thing is dated kar hoo for lunch!haha! =)
The most happy moment for that day cause chat with you for few hours..xD
And what I promise you,
keep as secret mah~xD
But that day I wait you wait till I wanna hentam you jor....><
Anyway,
wanna tell you,
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE...
Just do what you should do...=)


and,
I feel 三生有幸cause know you..=)


6th of Jan


Start to afraid for my COMING SOON d STPM...=(
Maybe you can say I'm over worry..
But I wanna inform you,
one years is very short only!
and I just have one chance to graduate from form 6! =(


Anna absent for that day...
But we got presentation...
I thought I have to present alone already~
Luckily teacher did't ask to do so..
Really thanks to teacher....=)


Recess time met pn.lee,
and she joke with us...
Love it....xD
and I will enjoy all of the moment of her teaching time!
Teacher(s),I really love you all!
So,
I HAVE TO graduate from form6 !=)


7th of Jan...


hu~finally reach last day of a week!
I'm going 断气already~=(


Then after school me and huan have to go kajang tuition~
When think about that SUCK teacher,
I will feel regret for half year tuition at there!
By the way,
now change to another teacher teach..hahahaha!
His brother teach us...
HONESTLY,
BETTER ALOT LO!!!LOLX!
We will tuition at there on monday...
and I had slot all my tuition in weekdays..
So my weekend is for do homework and rest d..
No one can kacau it!


That day liyen give me a depress look..
and I really dislike to see it, k?
Can't you change your attitude?
I feel suck when you do so to me!
If is my fault ,
then just tell me...zzz.


After tuition with huan,
then we go pasar malam batu 11 d..*ngek ngek*
both of us everytime go out also searching for food only..hahas..xD
That day spend at least RM10++ for our food..hehe...=)
and I had bought 章鱼烧..
got three inside mah,
so I just bring back and share with my sis and mum..
I love to share...
Feel better...=)


I wish I had misunderstood L..
Allow me to apologize to her at here..
I'm sorry...=(


p's : till now,every words that kar hoo told me, still in my mind...you are so special, and can as a teladan that I should learn to be...=) Thanks to you a lot!
p's : Ivan, this post wasted 1 hour ++...and this is d main reason I don't want update...cause 1 hour can let me done few question of maths..hahahahha!!!
p's : going to stop all my network stuff...so got any urgent thing,just call me or sms me la...I willing to receive yours message lo..hahahaa!!!
p's: Just now open my facebook,and saw that jack ng remove d sibling..wtf? damn you +shit you lo! But I will not bother those people like you again~haiz...
p's :Recently is rainy season, "PREPARE UMBRELLA BEFORE RAINING! " hahas..xD


END.


No comments: