Friday 28 January 2011

28/01/2011

Finally....
My holiday is here...
hooray~
I had waited for it so long!!! =)
After the tuition on next monday and tuesday,
then I'm totally in holiday !!=)

Exactly,
for this starting,
I'm over care,
and make my life going to be lifeless,
stressful and frustrated....=(
Have no chance to manage it back to be better...
Sometime I will shout ,cry, and ask myself,
"Why I make my life be like this? Is it I wish to be that?"
Actually form6 is stressful if you doesn't know how to manage it..
(Just like me)
And honestly,
it will become your nightmare forever but not only one and the half year...=)
So,
in this holiday,
I will rest on my cny days,
but pack all my thing in the rest of the holiday...=)
Wish I can done what I wanna done..xD
Wish me please...xD

----------------------------
Today and yesterday also got tuition~
Nope...I got tuition for weekdays actually...xD
But the last two days is most tired d tuition...
Cause at least one an hour to reach...
But usually that one hour I will kacau fishy or day-dream..xD
Today I got take a short nap....*a very short nap*
And keep annoying fishy~xD
After tuition,
we go buy some sweet....
and they keep buy those junk food..xD
All also pregnant jor~eat sour food much!xD
And then today just me ,joshua and boon kit take bus back first...
So we chat non-stop....xD
But just chat for half an hour,
both of them tired jor~
and joshua was feeling very not well...
omg~he look damn pucat lo~
Wish him feeling better in this holiday..=)
And can recover before cny...=)
By the way,
thanks boon kit send me back every thrus and fri...=)

Today in the school,
keep talk with soon keat on phy period...xD
Yes...I'm keep on blaming toward him...
Cause I'm suffering enough for this week..=(
You guys make me so so so DISAPPOINTED! =(
Luckily I still got soon keat and fishy~
My BFF...=)
I really release all my gas out already...
Thanks a lot!!! =)

-----------------------------------
In this holiday,
still got lot of thing have to done...
omg...time management failed..zzz....
I wish I can do it better...=)

p's : just now s told me, c found a girl..and look like quite success..=(
p's : I think I should have my own aim....aim for something purposely for my future..=)
p's : finally i had post a first post after start school till now on my facebook!=)
p's : not yet have time to manage my blog...sad..=(

No comments: