Friday 21 January 2011

21/01/2011-bitch, baby,tuition, tq.

Today mood (or luck) not that good..
The HATRED make me fking headache! (apologize for using rude word)

Today before recess,
and I kena that HATRED's trick ! shit!><
She purposely to block prefect(s) go for recess,
and make us to be LATE! wtf!
Why can't she use her brain to think?
She mostly is use her ASS to think, is it?!!
and I'm very sorry to chia chia boom...
Actually I'm not sengaja to wrote you late...haiz~=(
I know you will be angry...
Ok..is my fault..>_<
Anyway,
special thanks to miss t,
you make us damn appreciate to what you had done....
"Thank you" very much!
I will treat you the same way in the future...=)

This morning,
I had went school,
and distributed out the form to promote the charity makan malam...
I just want to help my dad to promote it..
No matter you are joining or not,
when people are promoting it,
can't you being respect? @@
Yup...I'm small gas...
I just wish I could get some respect when I'm doing something...
I just try to finish up my mission,
but not trying to offence any one...><

And those books that I had sold out.....
It bring me some trouble...
Not really want to handle it already actually...
I feel tired when facing yours difficult...
Please...
Be not too over...
I got my own limit....
I won't get any benefit,
but just purposely help friend to sold out...
How come you guys so funny...zzz..

--------------------------------
At school,
I had received a message from seow hui...
She told us,
she had give birth to a baby girl...
hoo~congratz ah friend!
And wish you and your baby can stay health!=)

Then today got tuition after school...
and I having a serious headache before school time end...>_<
And I had fall asleep when manjeet and mun kit present...
I'm sorry ya guys...><

Today I followed zhi ying's car....
Then all of us kumpul at the same place,
and decide to go kl eat..
But I same bus with fishy them...

At beginning,
we have no place to sit,
so can't sleep...><
I just keep annoying to fishy~xD
But afterward I sat down le...
But they still standing...
Don't know wait for how long,
boon kit and fishy just found a place to sit..
But I sit quite far from them....*so lonely* T.T
Feel sleepy and wanna sleep,
but not yet get used on sleep at public place...><
Then fishy miss call me suddenly,
and ask me go sit behind with him~hahahas..xD
so touched...T.T
I sudah tau you won't leave me alone d...=)
Then we chat,
and I blame~hahahahaa!!xD

Then when tuition,
so hard to found a place to sit...
and fishy also did't let me sit alone...
Even boon kit there got an extra sit...
He just teman me to sit another place...
Thank you fishy very much...
Today I like you very much..
Is very touched when you teman me to do everything..=)

--------------------------------------
After tuition,
boon kit and joshua them still got another tuition...
But I go back first ,with zhi ying and wei ming...
And today is wei ming's birthday,
so I spent him "red bean water" ..*lolx...my translation sound so funny..==" *
Then we go back...
And on the way to bus,
zhi ying asked,
"who are going to sit with kah yin later?"
Then I "har? no need la..=)"
Then I think zhi ying is quite worry about that...
So in the bus,
he shift to sit beside me..
So damn gentleman la him..=)
He is a good guy...
If not how come will send me back FOC..xD
Thank you zhi ying very much!!!!=)

By the way,
when I step in the bus,
the bus uncle suddenly talk to me :"hi, kah yin"
Walau..shock me...><

-------------------------------------
Tomorrow is school day..
But I'm so lazy to go...
Ok la~My excuse is : I'm accidently flu..lolx~

p's: What reason cause me to wrote blog? cause I want to share something..xD
p's: Thank you yu qian and elaine become my first and second follower for my new blog..hahaha!!=)
p's: Thank you fishy and zhi ying today..=)

No comments: