Thursday 20 January 2011

You tell lie..

Accidently break your lie....
Erm....
Because of your lie,
then I write this blog post?
Yea...You are quite important for me...
and I never expect you are TELLING LIE! =(

Normally I will tell others,
you are the best person that I ever meet...
But now just realise,
you are not that "best"....
I don't know what is the reason cause you to say so...

But you still not yet know ,
I know your SECRET...
I don't want say it out...
cause you are not that bad,
and I'm not that evil to say out people secret..

Actually If you did't tell me that,
" you won't do so, but if you have a partner"..
I would not say YOU TELL LIE..
But now I find out,
you did IT for one and the half year already...
Mean,
when you tell me that,
you already start to tell lie...
I don't know why you can say it so EASILY,
and just like a truth....
and the worst thing is,
I just believe what you said..
But I think I believe a wrong person...=(

Please...
I beg you...
Next time don't tell lie..
Or don't say so..
And just tell others your true feeling..

p's: Ever and ever, we are still caring your feeling...I did't talk bad about you actually...that time ask you go sit another side is because, I dislike IGNORE by people...but I don't know I make you sad..cause you are good...=(
p's: The only way to let me know you more, is keep your SECRET.
p's: I wish you won't view my blog..won't know about this..Even that you had tell lie..=(

No comments: