Wednesday 12 January 2011

12/01/2010 lunch, nerd, realise,cny.

So kind ah me...
Today come to update..xD
Exactly,
now I even on my pc also lazy..lolx~
So,
don't ask me online or what....
One word : lazy....zzz..

-----------------------------------
This afternoon have lunch with another senior~xD
Because he promise me give me all his note,
so I have to date him out to get the note~=)
By the way,
great lunch,
nice chat,
and I kena zat for very teruk...>_<
But I like the moment of smile...xD
Even sometime we will feel awkward~xD
But really thanks for his note..
Very useful for me...=)

Just like what I say...
I built a good social network....
I have few good senior...
and few good friend...
and those "FEW" can make a big changes on me...=)
Thanks god...=)
and THE REST is should be my work...=)

Last week have lunch with kar hoo also feel quite happy..
Even chat till 4 something,
but I still feel the time is still early..hahas..xD
And thanks for both of you spent time have lunch with me..xD
and all of the theory you guys told me,
I will remember...=)

---------------------------------
Nerd's life ,
is not easy to be....
Maybe I still can remain my previous life style,
but it gonna destroy my future...
I feel scare for my "coming soon" exam -STPM...
This is not a joke...
Is a challenge for me to upgraded myself...
If I fail,
that's mean I'm not hardworking enough...
and I will waste my mum's money,
my time ,my energy,
and all senior(s) d taught...=(
I don't want be like that...
I'm sorry...
I have to be a NERD...
No more outgoing....=(

--------------------------------
Now I just realise,
from my lower six till now,
you are the only boy I got feeling...
really damn shit...>_<
So unexpected....
Now at school meet you,
I will feel awkward....=(

After start school till now,
I had make 2boys don't want talk with me already...=(
Ok...I'm sad.....
I don't know what happen actually....haiz~
So tired for bother those kind of thing...=(

----------------------------------
This chinese new year,
I gonna date some friend go out watch movie..hahahaha!!!
Or maybe I will give yours some trick?xD

Last sunday ACCIDENTLY online,
and kena zat by daniel....sei yea...><
Say I noob....
and say If I did't online anymore,
then "no more noob online already"....argh..><
ivan also call me noob already..
ok..fine....><
But I know you guys will miss me...hahahahaha!!!*perasannya*
Wait la...
After I stpm,
I will not be like this already...xD
As long as I'm still in yours memory...=)

p's: actually purposely online for ivan chow...and sambil update my blog..lolx~
p's: presentation like non-stop..I still got lot of work to prepare..zzz
p's: tomorrow got tuition near kasturi already..stick with FISHY! your nightmare start soon! =)
p's: Homework getting heavy and heavy..I'm getting breathless for it...=(

No comments: