Tuesday 18 January 2011

19/01/2011- want to view or not is depend on you but not depend on me.

I'm start to getting less interest at here...
Here can bring many feel to me..
But actually I'm not really fully say out what I feel..
Feel I'm very troublesome? YES! I am..lolx~

Something cannot say out,
or something is not suit to say out..
IS BECAUSE :
Don't you know one year I can make many trouble through my mouth and my blog?hahaa!
And since I unlock it,
I cannot ensure who will be the viewer for it..

------------------------------------
Recently,
I'm breathless for my BUSY life...
Everyday ran here ran there...
Sometime really want to hang at one place,
and not really have any motivate to move in front..=(

Last night do homework till 1am ++...
Maybe this is still early for some people..
But honestly,
it break my record...lolx~
After start school,
I never sleep late than 12.30 am , I think...
But I feel so good after done my homework,
and got few paper work that I had done is on my hand...
Even very tired in the class,
but I feel proud for myself~xD
If I can keep this kind of attitude till mid-year,
my result sure can let me graduate..=)

---------------------------------
This few days,
our school got MESYUARAT AGUNG for those kelab & persatuan..
I felt sad lo~
Or maybe I shouldn't blame..
It's maybe is my own problem..
But anyway,
wanna tell you guys a joke..hahahas..xD
My dearest sister-katherine chia,
she get 11 votes..
But that stupid kr get 9 votes only..
buaha buaha!!!xD
Those votes is lose from us la..xD
And somemore I ask mr.s don't hand up~xD
If he hand up,
I will chop down his hand..hahahah!!!xD
And he told me,
he feel kr is useless d..
Ok...mr.s,
I'm totally agree to what you say!xD
But sometime you also have to behave abit,
since you are xxxxxxxx..... hehe...^^

By the way,
in this school,
nothing is let me wanna give them a "GOOD"...
"SHIT" then alot...zzz...
Everything is just a rubbish...
System also no good...
Exactly I'm DISLIKE this school!damn!

--------------------------------
Oh my goodness..
Today I get d time table..
I'm going to present my r&d on next monday...damn!!!!>_<
I thought after chinese new year...T.T
Pity me...><

Haiz..
Actually sometime I don't know what to say about you...
What you said is not same as what you do...
You like be the one very independence?
I'm not really think so..
But wanna tell you,
you should learn to respect people please...
No comment anymore.
As long as you are not make-ing me angry or sad..

------------------------------------
Fishy gave me too much note already...
I'm gonna die for it...
Yea...he FORCE me copy it through my hand....T.T

I tell you hor...
I think after my STPM,
I gonna vomit if I see any subject that I take in my STPM appear infront of me again!
It's too much..
As a conclusion,
government is very stupid..

The only way let me not to keep failed on my exam is STUDY...swt~

p's: Actually you don't know me~That day I angry is for specific reason that you can't understand..
p's: Is quite excited when having exam..hahahahha!!! I'm a nerd~xD
p's: Life is always like this..Have to work hard to get what you want..=(
p's: After that message,I know you are not going to bother me anymore..I'm sorry..=(

No comments: