Monday 28 February 2011

Last day of february...is the time to mad on bite book !

Study,study and study~
But that's a process make people very enjoy..
*Of cause the moment of suffer also quite..=="*
Today kena chemistry teacher tembak....T.T
Ya...sometime what he say is true...
If I say i lack of time,
then is something very memalukan?hahaha!
But I really lack of time then...
If really want to master up one subject,
it take a long way..
There is no shortcut...
But everyone should feel glad to having knowledge...
We are much more lucky than many many people! =)
Become a people that are full of knowledge,
that's just a basic of life...
If even a knowledge also did't have,
then the life is so lifeless lo...zzzz...
I feel proud cause I'm a science stream student! ^^

Teacher shock for my sleeping time last night...
is 2.30am...=="
I bite my physic last night....
I'm enjoy all the time...
cause that's my main course...
Don't know chemistry teacher is a kind person or evil person?hahaha!
But I wish after I quit my che tuition,
he can help me score it...=)

----------------------------------------
After school then wait for huan come fetch me to tuition...
Is very hot when wait the bus...
But when we come back,
that's heavy rain again..=="
Is ok...
this time we bring umbrella,
no need become a sexy girl..:D

Life is going to be harder and harder....
just like what chemistry teacher say,
"If you want to see the sky full of star with a near distance,
firstly you have to climb up the mountain by your effort,
and that's worth to use all your effort to achieve it.."
Ya...I believe after my hardworking,
I can have a better life...
Is much more better !! k?

Not much thing to say today..
Tired feeling is here...
Physic, I'm coming.....=)

END.

No comments: