Thursday 3 February 2011

03 feb 2011

*Start craping*
One week no update, right?
Start to Miss me? thank you..xD

Now totally in holiday mood...
But I should work hard, right? @@
I still got lot of stuff haven't done...
How come I still can so relax geh? @@
Ya..I should do something for it...

Today is the 1st day of chinese new year...
Everyone sure go many place to grab angpau..
But I'm not..
I'm waiting you guys come my house kecoh~*if you dare*
hahahaha!!!xD
I'm feeling quite bored at home lo!!!
If at penang,
maybe can go much more place...T.T
I miss my cousin....T.T
I miss everyone....
I miss my grandma...=(
chinese new year is getting meaningless for me...

This few days had received lot of cny wishes..
Thank you guys! =)
Today just replied is because today just top up..=)

jb is flood,right?
I heard, is quite serious ?
Oh my dearest fish...
Remember swim back, ok?
Actually after knew there are flood,
quite worry you will be 淹死~
But now just know,
fish know how to swim de hor...xD
No worry...
Your nightmare will be continue after holiday..=)
And all jb friend,
take a good care...=)

Upload some photo...xD
*long time did't do so*

This monkey I found at carrefour...I want it for my birthday present please..T.T



My tuan yuan fan! I love it! =)



Me and my dearest keesiao sister~xD


The angpau gave from my dad and mum..guess how much inside?xD



a very nice patern angpau...xD

p's : I should know you will not reply my message since last time I say like this..=(
p's : Homework, I'm coming~~~~~
p's : He is so lucky, can celebrate valentine this year..how come last year I so "lucky", no chance to celebrate? @@

No comments: