Sunday 13 February 2011

13/02/2011 watch movie, buy ticket,bla bla bla~:D

Today is not in mood to blogging..
cause I just done my physic chapter 15 homework..=="
So I'm quite tired in mind..=(
But it's doesn't matter...
Because today I'm happy! :D

Today had dated elaine out to watch movie~~~=)
I'm so happy with that~=)
ME,huan, and elaine go watch the very funny d movie..:D
Actually I had dated her for quite many times..
But due to timing, transport and many problems,
we had miss lot of chance..
Somemore I can't go out often,
that's why I had missed lot of chance to chat with elaine..=(
Of cause she is under my best friend category..
But I had do lot of mistake before...
I felt very sorry for that..
But today when we met,
is quite awkward..
Eventhough I'm quite talkactive..
But usually when I long time did't meet a person,
I will be that..=(
I'm sorry for don't know what should I say..
But after watch movie,
it had become better..
And I know you also want talk with me more..Thanks..=)

This movie is much more better than last year that "72 zu ke"..
This one more thing to laugh,
and make me laugh like a mad person~:D
Then I sit in the middle,
and hold the popcorn,
and keep eat~xD
We order a COMBO 1 to share la..=)

I love to watch movie with you guys..=)
It's worth to be with you guys today..=)
I'm totally happy!! =)

--------------------------------
Last night ask mr.s come fetch me go jusco to buy the ticket first~
cause the ticket may can't get on today..
That's why I go out for few hours to get it..
But still can consider lucky to get the ticket la~:D
We sit on the second row...
Both of them first question is ask me : why so front..? @@
I also tak mau d ah~I had no choice..T.T

After that,
mr.s accompany me go see the shoes I want..
But unfortunately,
the shoes did't have my size...T.T
My leg got so big meh? damn damn..><
I want that shoes lo...=(
Just rm49.90..is still a reasonable price..
*even rm89.90, I also will buy it down if got my size..=(*

anyway,
thanks for mr.s use your vios send me there and back..
and thanks for your "double-delight"..=)
---------------------------------
hu~
Is valentine already~:D
Another single valentine for me...
I'm happy....
and warning : don't menaruh any perasan toward me, you will cry at the end for sure..=)

Thought that sei chuan shing can come back celebrate with me~
dumb you la~don't want come back woh...><
Fine..
I can celebrate with me book..:D

----------------------------
What kind of friend should tinggalkan,
what kind of friend should dump,
I know it early,
just never do so..
No worry la~
Maybe you are the one? or maybe not?
Depend on how you treat me lo!

p's : Today d " I love hk" really so nice..you can go watch..I'm fully support..rm13 is worth..:D
p's : wish to have a gathering between four of us..and unfortunately, today liyen is not here...nevermind..next time ba...I wish four of us can sit together..=)

No comments: