Thursday 24 February 2011

Your UGLY drive me crazy!zzz...

Nowadays,
all of the human is being so ugly..
The ugly that I mean is from their inside..
Not really wanna offence anyone this time..
But really can't stand for it anymore...
I'm shame to you guys! zzz...
TOTALLY shame, k? xxx...
and all of them are the same race..
This show what..?
Same race same attitude..
And they will never change their bad behavior or attitude....
They will keep going on like this,
and being the loser forever...
Of cause I know blaming is not a good way to solve problem..
and I also know I also got my fault..

Start craping now......
Yesterday go back school to get my spm certificate..
Cause suddenly think "maybe I can have a transport" go back school to get it..
Since I never expect they will work on holiday..
*cause that's your(s) laziness..*
When I reach school,
there already showing 5.12pm..
Yea..of cause I know that's out of office hour..
But I still request them to help me get the cert..
cause I don't think I still have to come back and get it AGAIN..@@
And they are still sit on the chair,
not yet go back ah....
So,
can't you help me to do such thing..?
And since my dad help yours school so much,
his daughter request something also cannot..? @@
Then she just told me : Time is over..Please come tomorrow..
Then I say : really cannot give me? just take few min from you only..
Then she say : Nope ...we are going back already..can't do so...
wtf.....><
Then I say : even YDP punya muka pun tak boleh bagi ke?
Then she just replied me : Then you think YDP daughter can came out of time ?
Then I say : I just end my kokurikulum just now..I already rush back..
And we are keep on arguing ,and she ask me , why don't ask my dad to get it..
And I just wanna shout wt* to her already lo..
If I know my dad can get it,
what's the reason I come back school so susah payah to get it..?
Are you think I'M TOO FREE to do so?
*Why don't you use your brain think before you say something?zz..*
But finally,
she still gave me the cert..
If not,
I will use my own hak to complain you till you DIE! @@

But today,
my dad came back from school,
he told me,
he get complain from that fking clerk,
say I kena scold by her very teruk only can get the cert? wt*...
That's what that malay staff did....
I not yet complain her,
but she complain me first?
Aren't you feel proud for what you did?
Aren't you feel you are right at all the way?
And the most dislike is "she putar belik " the truth...
You better go HELL la! zzz...!!!
Haiz...And still got lot of thing she told my dad....You are such a BITCH!
As my conclusion,
You are so damn "special"...
Special till I wanna curse you till the day before I die....=)

---------------------------------------------
Just now after tuition,
shaun ask me being the witness for him...
Of cause I will do so..
Since you did't so,
of cause I will support you...
But wth is that teacher doing..?
She is so unreasonable woh....
How you guys can stand for her?

I don't understand why got this kind of teacher being our prefect teacher?
She is so teruk...zzz..
And I'm so pity to all my friend that are get involved..
I'm sorry for couldn't help...
If the teacher really did so,
but she did't admit,
then you are totally not qualify as our teacher lo!!!
and go back your kampung....
But actually I believe on what my friend say...
So,
you are so so damn bad....
You sacrifice all of the people just to save yourself..
I'm strongly dissatisfy to you then...
And you also one of the "ugly" people that I met...zzzz..

Okay...
If now I'm offence-ing anyone,
then just tell me face to face la..
I don't mind to debate face to face..
That's more easy for me....=)

No comments: