Tuesday 15 February 2011

The day after Valentine ..

The day before valentine.....
I was crying...
Because you guys did't give me chocolate!!!
Ok...so, please remember my chocolate har~:D

Until now,
I just received 2 chocolate before...=)
One is from adrian yap,
your BELGIAN chocolate~hahahaa!!:D
*that melted and stick together already d..:D*
And the second one is from pei yin...
I received it on valentine day!:D
I'm touched for your chocolate..=)
and your words,
I will remember la~^_^
And that paper will keep in my diary..=)

-------------------------------
Ok...
The day after valentine....
I was busy on my homework....>_<
Ish!!!!
How come the homework never end...T.T
By the way,
I'm trying to chase back all the physic syllabus..
Wanna prove to those people,
I had work hard,
and I'm not stupid..
And don't try to challenge me behind of me lo~~~~
If you dare,
then come give me a "challenge letter" la...:D
Because of You still don't know who am I !:D

Maths 1 and maths 2 not done yet..
Die very cham this time...T.T
Since still got a long way to go....><
And tomorrow got trigonometric test...=(

----------------------------------
Oh yea...
Yesterday is my dearest latte loon birthday~
Happy happy birthday ah!!! =)
I wish you can get a good result..
And keep me in your heart forever and ever..
even got gf also have to do so!! :D
Muacks~ :D

Valentine....
I hate pig....><
But actually never tell you this :
"If one of day you dare to date me and hold my hand,
then I will be yours ..^^"
If you see this,
you will understand..
But you never view my blog,
that's the problem! =(
Even I give you link or what,
you also don't want view! >_<
Nevermind..
fate will lead us together..^^

--------------------------
On for facebook a while...
Then chat with that danish..
*know him when duty..*hahahaa!
He look so small in size then....
Doesn't look like a form 3..:D
Just like a little kid..:D
But he is soooooo evil....
call me grandma...T.T
I'm not old as that la..adui~=(
Eat more calcium la you~
If not your gf's qualification will be "height"..:D
for me,
I no need worry about "height" lo~:D

---------------------------------

p's : Actually I wish you will view my blog, and tell me how you feel...don't ever ask me what is the opinion toward other girl! ><
p's : fishy fishy~thrusday is coming soon...hahahaha!! :D
p's : boon kit, I'm willing to help you done any work...=)
p's : thanks for the chocolate again..=)

No comments: