Wednesday 16 February 2011

16/02/2011 chess, after school, study, duty

Today feel not bad~:D
Especially when playing chess..:D
hahahahaa!!1
I'm happy to have this kind of friend...*also can known as brother..:D*
Thanks for soon keat brother teach me play~hahahaha!
Eventhough give me gek till almost bleeding le,
but he still never give up~:D
and thanks to sin hoi also..
Being so patient..:D
But I hate katherine...=="
bat po...ask her come play with me, then say don't want...><
Happy when needed people told me which should I walk..=="
As a conclusion,
I have a nice day when playing chess..
And, I will not let you guys go away~hahahaha! :D
By the way,
soon keat's shoulder is not bad to lie~:D
Mean fishy's shoulder also not bad..:D
Today I laugh like a mad people again~:D
Thanks ! =)

I hate to see you like never care!
awww! Why can't you tell me that you care?? @@
haiz~@@
I care! I care!!
I told you how many times already?
But you never tell me this...=(
Ok...fine...
Maybe is I find a death way...><

--------------------------------
Today after school meet kar hoo...
Of cause I have to give you back those $ and books..
And I had find a time to meet you for so long....
Ok...finally today had met you..
But you gave me a weird response...=="
Feel like wanna slap you already...:D
Ya...because of you bring your gf is something very unexpected for me,
that's why I cannot give you a normal response...
But,
that's not call "ai mei" plz...=="
You just give me more and more awkward..
don't ask me why feel awkward?
Maybe is just because that's a stranger..lolx~
Take care then~
Those books ah?
So hard for me to sold out...=="
And I also don't want get any benefit from you..
that is so unreasonable..

-----------------------------------
I'm having a turtle speed on my study..wtf...@@
I gonna manage my time well..
If not I gonna spoil my life very soon! =(
I want graduate with a beautiful result..:D
I want all at least grade B...Thats my lowest target..:D

I gonna have a dozen of coffee per day? :D
excuse me! adrian yap..
mana coffee saya? :D
Is not your efficiency le woh~:D
I think you had forgot about this...
-----------------------------
Today duty....
On morning,
still that blur..
Then duty at recess,
is have fun with those member(s)...
Yala..sometime they will bully me...=(
But they are well done in their work..
I'm fully satisfy...:D
And lucky got katherine on duty with me..=)
Then after school still got "OT".. swt..=="
Take care the stair near bilik displin...
and face a student that is fking stubborn...
Even I hold his hand,
he also don't want bother me...
I feel like wanna kick him down to the stair at that moment...=="
and got one student keep on near toward me...wtf? @@
If he really do anything to me,
be-careful that your "down part"...zzz....
Is not too hard or not too easy to jaga...
But I feel scare when too much people near there..
I can't do anything when too many people...>_<
Wearing a skirt long like this cannot fight la wei!!! =(
Please la! use your brain!
change the skirt become short la! wtf!

p's : unhappy when saw you walk away...and never bother about me...>_<
p's : I'm enjoying to have a freedom life but not a lonely life...don't you know about that ? @@
p's : Being prefect for so long time, I had face so much thing...And exactly,I dislike this kind of work...
p's : I can't read you guys mind....Sometime is good, but sometime is so damn evil..zzz..

No comments: