Sunday 6 February 2011

Responsibility

What is responsibility stand for..? This time I gonna write an essay form, to make you guys not interest on looking it.You may say I'm nonsense, but I'm just telling the truth.
Responsibility is you will know when is the time to play, when is the time to done your work. Maybe you will say I'm unreasonable, but I just want to tell you , that's not my work or her work..Is our work..Do you get it ?
I just feel that, you(s)is not taking your responsible, your post. Do you ever think,that is my own work? I don't know how to describe your attitude..I already give up.
Ok. This might be my fault, cause not giving you any remind or what. But why can't you have any initiative to done so? I don't want be a bad people. That's why I don't want rush people to done work. But finally what I get is disappointed, and make me feel you are very irresponsible. zzz..
Conclusion is, now I just know who is good, and who is bad. Just like what I figure out recently. No matter how much I do or how much I had good to you(s), you just will thought I want something from you...Don't you know I really appreciate you(s).
I'm tired for being a human...swt~==" Responsibility is so important for me, and that's the way I do my work.

p's : I know, this post gonna offence some people.
p's : So tired for this lonely night..where are you? I need a hug badly..>_<

No comments: