Monday 7 February 2011

My bad luck day..T.T

This morning, I late for my attendance...argh..!! Is showing 7.15AM!!!! I just late for one second.....>< Please mummy....Don't make me late again...T.T I don't want get warning letter yet..>< The first unlucky thing..=(

After that, in class , I did't brave enough to hand up in muet class again~I felt sad for that..Eventhough I had lot of idea, but that will be equal to pointless too..Since I never dare to hand up..>< This is not the first time..And having some argument with friend, make me really feel bad...I just straight forward said : "fine..stop now..".. I'm sorry if any offence..>< Maybe I think too much or I also don't know..><

After school just the start of the nightmare.. Cause I have the r&d presentation....and exactly, until now, I no eyes to see my presentation slide again..That's the most worst presentation that I ever did! =( I forgot what I had wrote and what should I present... I straight forward stuck infront of 100++ peoples..oh my goodness!!! =( So awkward man~>< But finally I had done my presentation, and slowly walk to another side...>< But I know no people understand what I present today..hahahahaa!!!!xD By the way, thanks for boon kit comfort me lo~hahaa! what he say to me after I present ? "Bravo lo you~had done the presentation already lo..=)" hahaha~ Ya..What he say is right..I had done. But at a very worst situation..><

Tuition after school..But wait bus wait till I wanna broke the bus mirror..>< It's damn crazy! I had waited for so long, for a "full of people" d bus..wth..>< and I have to be one of the sardine...swt lo!!! huan also one of the sardine~both of us cannot stand better... and those people don't even want to move inside abit..All so selfish..>< Luckily after tuition, we did't become a sardine again..><

So tired now..But I had done my physic chapter 14..hoohuahua~~I gonna master that chapter! I have to pass the test! I have to graduate! =)

Nitez everyone! =)

No comments: