Wednesday 9 February 2011

wanna blogging badly?Just take a look when you are consider as free..

I'm so crazy tired now...What's the problem with me har? I did't take at nap at afternoon..Honestly, everyday after came back from school ,I need a nap badly..I can't stand for 9 hours++ study hours..>< Why don't the government set the time become more logic? @@

Today is the first day of kokurikulum. So we have to stay back, and this is compulsory to stay back.. The marks is so important for us..Luckily, we are persatuan form6, those teacher are not interest for staying till 5 something..So today I came back on 2.15pm..Still consider as early..=) Then I quickly done all my stuff,mean bath and eat, then go make a coffee..Cause I want rush for my REMAIN homework! T.T This is not a joke..I really got TOO MUCH to do..But if every noon I also can stand for the sleepy mood, one of the day, I can done all the homework~hahahhaha!!xD Now I had done halfway of maths1 ,maybe still sempat for pass up~xD

After recess, came back more late than usual much..Cause today got briefing also ah..When I just enter class,Kr came infront of me, and use a very soft voice talk to me : "oh kah yin..please sweep the floor har..." Then I not yet sempat go toilet , then have to go sweep the floor..and of cause I know that's my responsibility, nothing need to blame on it..But the way she ask me sweep the floor is so funny..zzz..She ask me just sweep the place that teacher can see d..==" My mouth open almost more bigger than the donut..==" That's call sweep floor? you are a damn "good " ketua keceriaan then..==" Ofcause I will not follow her stupid and dumb rule.. Don't you feel she is stupid also? I never heard people will ask you sweep floor through this kind of way lo..swt..=="

After I done swept the floor, I straight forward go toilet..Then go out with manjeet to find pn.siti ..cause I want get my exam slip la...T.T haiz~But I still not yet get it..and just now told dad, how many marks that I had get, and I had forgot to take the slip~xD ....................... Due to the hotness, so I shift place to lay san there.. Then she told me, how kr say when i'm not in class..She told someone else that " where is that kah yin ah..she don't want sweep floor ah..then i gonna write down her name la.."...omg...is fking swt lo!! hey~u blind ah? which of your eyes saw that I'm free to help you sweep floor? and why don't you do so? You cannot help de meh? Or you got no hand? damn! >< I have no time to do so lo if teacher today is here! Don't you know everyday I have to enter class late due to you guys d stubburn! >< sweat sweat !!!! you are such a bitch since you block me in facebook and I did't do anything to you! and now you are challenging my patient..remind you again, don't over my limit, you are not qualify to fight with me lo! ..........................Sit with lay san for few hours is such a crazy matter..she make me laugh like a mad people~hahahaha!!So wu liao la them~xD But I really happy that time..=)

Nowadays,everything are so so so expensive!! =( and I'm become a very poor people soon...Everything also talk about $..But I'm not going to get more pocket money from my mum..cause I should train myself, spend under my 经济能力~shouldn't spend over or what..and use a better way to save more money down..Cause I believe that, even after I work, maybe I will not get the salary that I want or expect..Then when I'm not enough $ to spend, impossible I go back home and ask from my mum de mah~ So I should train myself start from now..=)

Xiong di,don't insomnia every night..It gonna make you be a old man very fast..take care yourself more..I'm willing to listen your problem..Don't act tough then..=)

p's : Tomorrow still got trigonometric test..how come I still so free sit at here and blogging..=="
p's : The people who always say try-ing will not success in their life forever..
p's : I miss you...honestly...=(
p's : Sometime is quite suffer to be that...><

No comments: