Friday 4 February 2011

Twinkle twinkle little star...*_*

Tonight I saw so many star on the sky....
Look nice, man~xD

I love star...
And that's one of the reason cause me choose science stream...
Because I wanna be a ASTRONOMY..xD
It's sound crazy..><
Astronomy is just a dream for me...
Hard to achieve,
and it will never being achieve by me...=(

----------------------------------
The 1st star I saw is "my star" ,
it look not that bright tonight...
It's going to be depress soon...
Something that had happened and cause it being so sad...
Please...
Stop hurting that star...
That star is weak enough...
Can't you guys being respect?
When talk or write something with using your brain? =(
Got something are hit it, bump it,some more push it away...
and telling that star : "you are just an extra one!"
That star just want someone to care it,
to make it more bright,
and telling it : "even you are not bright enough, but you still a lucky star.."

2nd star I saw is bread-star...
When "my star" look depress,
bread-star will craping and stay beside my star all the time...
But,
bread-star doesn't like my star so depress...
Bread-star had left my star......
It was so unexpected for my-star...
Bye bye bread star,
I wish you can found a better one that never hurt you..=(

---------------------------------
Life is not easy....
But I should make my life be very very easy and happy...
I don't want a depress or sadness life...

I feel quite regret to know all of you...
Is not a good thing for me start from now!
I hate all of you!
If that time I did't met you all,
I think I can escape lot of sadness,
and being mature a bit!

p's : no one is truly love me, like me or care me...
p's : can those people that are dislike me,walk away or go away? I never force people to do thing!
p's : You had sent a wishes for me...But If I reply you, I'm going to sad for the next second...*cause you won't reply my message..=( *
p's : How can I passed through my life through this kind of way? I wanna be quiet..... You are not suppose to say me like this! =(


p's : wanna chat with that star...tell it, how I feel......I'M SAD...

No comments: