Friday 11 February 2011

My another day..=)

Don't know why nowadays when I type blog,
I would like to mention that : I'm very TIRED! =(
Just tuition at KITA with fishy them la~
Nice chat with them la..xD
And they will never leave me or dump me..so touched..T.T
This show that,
you guys are so so so gentleman..=)
Not macam that "guy"...><

This morning already very tired..
Eyes cannot fully opened..><
I wish today not a school day lo~hahahha!!
But I still have to go school then~=(
Early in the morning go for duty,
and facing the same thing, same problem..=(
Wanna ask those prefect,
don't you guys know,
when on duty is not allow to chat? @@
You are a halangan for me lo..!!!! ><
I don't really like to shout to those student,
but I have no choice,
they are so stubborn..zzzz..
Every morning,
duty without my katherine,
so bored already lo..=(
But after duty,
we will go back class together la..=)

When recess,
shaun want briefing us...swt~
After change the prefect teacher,
I'm so scare when anyone find me..
I scare will kena marah or what~=="
But we are talking another stuff..
and something that I want you know,
think ,think and think ah shaun!
This is not only I wanna tell you,
is most of the people!
Not only think for others,
and also yourself..
Make decision properly before make a mistake...
As a friend,
I'm always support your decision..
But I want you make a right decision,
don't make it because of your hot temper..

-----------------------------
Today got chemistry before go back school...
And we had used half an hour to done the experiment,
but one an hour to done the report..damn...><
But I'm happy at the first half an hour,
but unhappy at the last few minute...
is totally beh song lo...><
That's call simple maths,
not our fault..
Why don't you think about that? @@
Haiz~zzz....
And please and please,
when I'm teaching you,
can you concentrate abit?
Eventhough my maths standard is keep on droping,
but I'm still can do lot of question lo..
You never believe to my professional...
Haiz..What is the point for I keep on teaching you?
You never think...
All of this is for your own good,
but not me..=(

----------------------------------

After school,
then go eat lunch with fishy them~
We go wait bus around 1.10pm..
and that bus come not too late la~xD
Then after enter bus,
that fish want cry already..hahhaha!
cause the place is so uncomfortable for him,
but comfortable for me~xD
Then I keep on laughing~~~xD
But afterward I did't sleep also,
but that fish still can sleep..=="
Then go tuition on time..
and I felt so sleepy today..
couldn't concentrate at first~
When I almost fall asleep,
ah fish misscall me..=="
Then I awake already..lolx~
Thank you lo fishy~xD

Then after tuition,
fish go to take lrt but us go tk bus la~
Then joshua very nice ah~
cause did't leave me alone to cross the road.
Thank you you!! hahahaha!!
Yala~you so kind and gentleman~xD
Then we chat in the bus..
actually quite thank you to you guys~
treat me good..=)

After came back,
I not yet touch my book lo~
Today feel like wanna rest well...
But I know I can't...=(

p's : Adrian gave the "kangaroo" bring to school everyday~Don't know when will broke by me..xD
p's : You did't macam before already~You will not reply my message everytime..=(
p's : Fish....Where is my pillow?T.T

No comments: